Drainage issues and questions are common.  How those issues are addressed can be anything but common.  Quite often, if landowners would take the time to discuss their situations with adjoining landowners, drainage issues could be resolved by working together.  Below are helpful documents for landowners.  Also, contact information for agencies that issue permits can be found below.  For questions, please contact Raquel Baker at the Wayne County SWCD, 765-966-0191 x117.
 (brochures are courtesy of the Indiana Farm Bureau)